Principal Drupal Developer | Tech Lead
Looking for a Principal Drupal Developer with a passion for Digital solutions to head the Drupal Practice . Reporting to the Technical Director directly you'll work closely with Drupal Developers , digital designers , producers , BA in the team for a niche Digital organisation working across a range of clients in Govt , Private and Non for profit sector. The office is based in inner suburbs of Melbourne ( 10min outside CBD )
Depending on experience applicants would be expected to have experience of the following:
* Proven experience of working in Digital Agency environment.
* Exposure working on Web applications using Drupal 7/8.
* Demonstrated experience of Sprint planning and technical delivery.
* Strong experience with designing , building & Maintaining hosting environments.
* Strong exposure with DevOps processes and environment.
* Proven experience of leading teams and projects building complex Digital solutions for enterprise and Govt organisations.
* One of the main point of contact with clients for Technical delivery.
* Lead the Drupal development for Digital Projects and maintain consistent test frameworks, automation and test libraries for all the projects.
* Lead the DevOps team and stay on top of all processes and automation : Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, containerised architectures .
* Communicates with project/SCRUM management team to make sure all the projects are completed within the specified project deadlines.
* Mentor other Drupal developers in the team utilising best practice for application development.
* Work closely with the Pre-sales team for solution direction & Technical Blueprint.
Whats on Offer
* Attractive Salary
* Close to public transport
* Paid parental leave
* Health & wellness program
* Flexible working hours with work from home option
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *