A well established consultancy in Amsterdam is on a look out for an experienced Java enthusiast. In a space of year they have managed to grow their team by 15 experienced developers; and they are on a look out for more. My client is still considered to be a start-up; because of this you will have a chance to shape the future of the company.
Sound good? Then read on...
On day to day basis you will...
* Work on a number of different projects at various client sites, you will also have a the freedom to pick what projects you'd like to work on
* Consult the clients on their needs
* Be driven by innovation and further development of the company
* Be expected to go the extra mile
* Have the choice of working on different projects which interest you and push your abilities
What will you get from us...
* Competitive salary
* A hefty bonus on top of your salary! (performance depending)
* You will get a lease car
* Fast development laptop
* Choice from over 50 skill training course
* A family-like working environment where everyone's opinion is valued
* Development and innovation days
* As it is a start up this client is looking for someone who'd like to contribute to the company and make a difference
What do we need from you...
* +3 years' experience with Java (bonus points if it is Java EE)
* Extensive experience with frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
* Experience with Agile or/and Scrum methodologies
* Must have a degree within the Computer Sciences field
* MUST speak fluent Dutch
Does this sound like a dream to you? Or maybe you know someone who fits the bill well?
Get in touch either via email or phone:
☎ +31 202 41 8534