We are very please to bring to you this new opportunity for Embedded Developer in Kongsberg, Norway.
Start Date: ASAP
Project length: 6 months (+extension)
Location: Kongsberg, Norway (40% remote work)
Hourly rate: Euro 40 to 55 per hour depending on experience
Role & Responsibilities
* An Embedded project in C++ on a STM32F7 core and FreeRTOS, controlling multiple axis robot using several stepper motors (operated via a stand-alone hardware driver that communicates on SPI)
* Communication with top side goes via TCP/IP (based on ST libs)
* The functionality is similar to a 6-axial CNC machine but much less req. on speed and accuracy.
* The person will work with 2 other developers (GUI in Qt and Main Controller on Linux in C++)
Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced senior developer (5+ years programming in C++)
* Ability to work independently and plan own tasks,
* Hands on enthusiast, that worked with robots arms and industry equipment
For any questions relating to this opportunity, please contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on firstname.lastname@example.org