Senior Java Developer (hands on) , Leeds , £50,000 - £70,000
A.I / Machine Learning / Flexible Working / Generous Holiday Allowance
I am on the search for a super experienced Senior Java Developer to work for my client who are one of the UK's leading brands in the insurance sector based in the heart of Leeds. This role has come about as part of an interesting A.I/ Machine learning project which they require the best talent for the job on.
What will your day to day look like? This role is 100% hands on. You will work closely with your team in a professional manor communicating at every stage ensuring a smooth running & day to day. Within the team you will find roles such as Programme Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Automation Developers and Software Engineers. From A.I to Machine learning this project will have you using your skills to the best ability making sure your personal development benefits all along the journey.
What will you be doing?
* Get your hands on new tech such as A.I, OCR, Machine learning all on the AWS Platform
* Exposure to the full SDLC where you will create gold medal worthy code
* Work to an agile environment
* Deliver to specifications to spec and time constraints
* It's not all tech- you will build relationships across team and external parties.
* Mentor junior team members offering bespoke advice and guidance on software/ development best practice
What do I need to see from you ?
* Proven commercial experience of a minimum of 5 years using Java, spring & hibernate
* full life cycle software development exposure
* worked to an agile environment to TDD
* Experience using operating systems such as Windows/Linux.
* Any background communicating with stakeholders giving direction on technical concepts would be beneficial
* Solid Database experience
What you will get in return of your hard work ? Highly valued personal development / passionate culture / long term career / access to a wealth of training materials / industry knowledge / healthy salary / bonus scheme / flexible working / discounts / comfortable working environment
1 apply for the role
2 I call you and have a relaxed chat around your application and what you are looking for in your next role (usually a 20 min chat)
3 I submit your cv to my client and if successful past this stage the next steps would be a telephone interview
4 If successful the last stage is a F2F where you will get the chance to show your technical flair and great character
Contact email@example.com 01917 315286 for more details
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn
PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Visit jeffersonfrank.com, follow our LinkedIn page, and connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest AWS jobs, candidates, news and updates.