Pearson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this new opportunity for Cybersecurity Engineer for a very prestigious global client, who is currently looking to expand their team in Hammerfest, Norway.
As an IT/Cybersecurity engineer you will work with IT and cybersecurity related topics in the systems and services that we provide to our customers. Central technology topics are cybersecurity, virtualization technology and industrial network technologies.
- Operation and maintenance of customer systems
- Traditional and virtualized control systems
- Antivirus, MS-security updates, backup/restore, user access management
- Industrial network components like firewalls and switches
- Investigate and respond to IT and Cybersecurity incidents
- Coordinate multiple tasks
- Use and improve good practices for above mentioned topics
- Univeristy Degree within Computer Science or related discipline (cybernetics or electrical engineering or other combined with cyber/information security)
- Previous experience with IT/Cyber Security service
- Practical knowledge relating to: Patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Communication protocols and network technologies like firewalls and switches.
- Windows client and server technology setup and maintenance. Microsoft certification is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
-Relevant certifications (Cisco or Microsoft)
We can offer:
-Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
-Various and challenging work-tasks in an international environment
-Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
The application deadline for this position is ASAP in order not to miss out!
For additional information relating to this role please contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on email@example.com