Job Title - Front-End Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: De Waterkant, Cape Town
About the Client:
Do you want to work as a Front-End Developer creating solutions to real life problems and being able to see the effect your coding has in the field?
You will work as a Front-End Software Developer, with a strong focus on developing software relating to drone technology with an aim of helping clients in more than 13 different countries.
You are to be a key driver in the development and maintenance of the product and therefore someone who can think confidently, independently and make informed decisions about the best tools and tech to utilise would be best suited for this role.
As their Front-End Developer you will be:
You will work closely with developers, product owners, product designers and data science teams to:
* Be able to challenge current senior frontend developers
* Push code into production
* Error monitoring
* Build and maintain our client-facing and internal web applications
* Develop pixel-perfect, responsive UIs - using beautiful, digital products to disrupt a traditional industry
* Continue and keep building our culture of working with predominantly open-source platforms
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* 3+ years experience working with front-end web frameworks like Angular or React
* Experience pushing code into production and doing error handling
* Experience in translating of UX wireframes to code and ensuring technical feasibility
* The ability to work both autonomously, and in a small team to solve complex problems
* Ongoing training and development
* Casual dress code
* Meal contributions
* Monthly team drinks
* Work with latest tech!
* Great culture
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for this position - due to a high volume of applications, if you haven't received a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663