Job Title - Java Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Bo Kaap, Cape Town
About the Client:
Do you want to work for a client providing scalable, customisable end-to-end unattended customer transaction solutions across the world? These guys offer payment solutions for a huge range of clients across all different sectors and want someone who wants to leave a footprint on their work.
As their Java Developer you will be:
* A well-rounded software development engineer with a proven track record of solving challenging technical problems and creating great products for end users.
* Help us build robust and scalable solutions.
* The ideal candidate will have exceptional design and coding skills along with strong technical acumen.
* Passionate about delighting customers with great and compelling products
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* Minimum 5 years experience as a programmer in JAVA
* Experience with AWS
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
* Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
* Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
* Passion for developing engaging integrated consumer experiences.
* Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience with projects which involved transactional switching, banking and self -service applications would be advantageous
* Ongoing training and development
* Amazing offices
* Great team
* Working with latest tech
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for this position - due to a high volume of applications, if you haven't received a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663