We are looking for passionate and energetic Director Of Engineering Operations to be part of an organization who is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with their platform, data and insights. My client have built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Their customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance and vendor risk management.
My client enables users to view and monitor security ratings, easily add vendors and partner organizations & report on the cyberhealth of their ecosystems.
Your first 30 days - you will be building a deployment plan for new infrastructure whilst leading KPI's & executing and delivering an acceptable deployment plan.
* 10 years + of leadership experience within a software domain
* 5+ years managing engineering reports and more than 10 engineering staff.
* Demonstrated success developing the skills and talents of others
* Have a strong engineering network with the ability to recruit, train and establish a team from the ground up
* Have DevOps management experience
* Experience implementing processes and developing process documentation
* Experience with budgets, vendor management and negotiation questioning.
Additional skills which would be a bonus for my client are:
* Normal progression from Principal engineer to manager and then currently to be an Engineer Director with at least 3 years experience.
This role is 100% remote with the need to only be attending quarterly reviews in the office which is based in New York City.
Unfortunately my client will NOT look to sponsor any candidate. You will need to be a US citizen or a green cards holder.
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you:
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either +16469931397
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.