My client is looking to acquire a new Lead Systems Analyst to be a part of their ever-growing team. This will be a senior level position reporting directly to the Head of Applications and Development
* Deliver high quality, bug proof, high performance web and mobile applications
* Plan, analyze, develop and maintain business applications based on business users' IT requirements
* Analyse requirement specifications and collaborate with teams to design and architect solutions including developing proof of concepts.
* Design and implement high quality complex applications and solutions that will meet users' requirements.
* Document and update the technical design specifications.
* Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with the existing applications.
* Conduct technical feasibility study,
* Prepare effort estimation, develop technical activities, schedule and work breakdown structures to ensure compliance to project scope, deliverables, resources and budget
* Ensure compliance with security, development and quality standards.
* Keep up to date with the latest technologies
* Support publishing of mobile apps into Google Play and Apple App Store.
* A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
* Excellent mobie programming skills in Android (Java), iOS (Swift & Objective-C)
* Webservices, SOAP, REST, JSON.
* Knowledge of Google Play and Apple App Store publishing would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of Cordova, React, React-native would be an advantage.
* Knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle and SQL.
* Relevant experience in application design, development and support, and has completed at least 3 rounds of SDLC in web/mobile development
* Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.