They say that the average job seeker spends approximately 60 seconds reading through a job ad before deciding whether to press 'apply' or 'next'. So with that in mind, I wanted to craft a short (and hopefully sweet) ad that ticks all of the boxes but doesn't represent my own version of War & Peace...
An innovative and forward-thinking Software House is looking to recruit a skilled Junior Front End Developer to be based out of their office in the Chelmsford area (Essex). The role is newly created and is part of a wider recruitment drive in their product team, with the organisation looking to get their headcount in place before the inevitably hectic end of the year.
But enough about them, this ad is about you. Specifically, what you need to be able to bring to the table in order to apply for this role...
* You need to have proven experience working as either a Front End Developer or a Web Developer, ideally in a Software House or Tech Consultancy.
* You should have an understanding of core OO standards and Agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
* You should have proven communication skills and a background working in collaborative development teams.
* You should have knowledge of tools including Git, NPM and Gulp.
* Finally, you should have a genuine passion for web technologies and a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
In return, you will benefit from a genuinely positive company culture where collaboration is actively encouraged. You will be given loads of time to up-skill and will also be given the opportunity to cross-train into different technologies. Finally, you will benefit from tailored career progression, with this role offering you the chance to progress into either technical architecture or management later on down the line.
So if you have managed to read this ad in 60 seconds and like the sound of the role then you can contact me via the following means:
Mobile - 07943721308
Office Line - 0191 338 7540
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR