An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer to design, build and maintain the data pipeline and data acquisition processes to deliver well structured, efficient and well performing data to drive business analysis, insight and processes. As a Data Engineer you will have an opportunity to influence the design and architecture as you help to develop a Cloud Data platform.
You will be accountable for;
* Building an maintaining the business data Cloud environment and data assets that will drive the BI, Analysis, Regulatory Reporting and Analytics activities for the organisation
* Having a keen eye for detail, ensuring that the data produced is accurate and can be used as the source of the 'truth'
* Striving for technical excellence. Ensuring that the Cloud infrastructure and data built within EDS is well structured, efficient and extensible
* Being proficient in multiple and emerging technologies. AWS/Azure, CI/CD, APIs, ETL, Python and Jenkins are just a few of the skill sets you'll work with within the area.
* AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
* Experience of Data and Analytics platforms using Cloud Infrastructure
* Real Time Data Flows - Kinesis/Kafka
* £60,000 - £120,000
* London (UK Travel)
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.