3rd Line Support Engineer- London -Award winning platform / Cloud Deployment / Exciting start up
£30,000 - £50,000
My client are an exciting start up who find home in Central London covering all bases in software robotics which is undoubtedly one of the most interesting domains to get your hands on. While the world is making the shift to the AI space these guys already have the wheels in motions and due to accelerated growth they are looking for their next 3rd Line Support Engineer to join the existing talented IT Team.
* You will work as part of the team to resolve incidents and service requests of which you will proactively get involved in supporting all customer service areas too. Collaborating closely with the development team will be important in making sure you resolve customer/partner problems.
* While observing ITIL standards you will implement changes to customer platforms and participate in platform upgrades.
* Fulfil Service requests and implement changes according to priority level while maintaining communication with customers/partners and relevant internal teams
* Contribute to and create documentation as well as review existing documentation
* You will need to be proactive and highlight any improvements you see fit, ensuring you share this with Team Leaders/ Incident Manager or wider management
What experience is best fit for this role?
* 2 years proven experience of providing IT Support with customer service experience
* General knowledge and experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, 10, Server 2012, 2016) issues project delivery experience
* Naturally, attention to detail and an analytical/logical problem solving head on your shoulders will be key
* Good documentation and communication skills
* You need to enjoy working as part of team and proactively support your team members
Package on offer ?
In return, (aside from the standard benefits package) you will benefit from a genuinely positive company culture where collaboration is actively encouraged. You will be given loads of time to up-skill and will also be given the opportunity to cross-train into different areas of the business. Finally, you will benefit from tailored career progression, with this role offering you the chance to progress into senior/ lead roles.
So if you have managed to read this full ad and like the sound of the role then you can contact me via the following means:
Office Line - 01917 315286
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
.net / c# / c++ / .net entity / asp.net / SQL server / Git / Excel / Excel add-ins / VBA / Messaging Systems / Azure / Azure Services/ Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Powershell / Node.js / Typescript / Pre-Sales / MLD / Solutions Architect / Stakeholders/ Consultancy / microservice architecture / Azure services/ / web / worker roles / service bus / storage / service fabric / HDInsight / Data Bricks / Visual studio / business analysis / waterfall / Big data / mongoDB / artificial intelligence / machine learning / infrastructure / development /architect / Microsoft / Azure Cosmos DB / Azure SQL Server / Azure stream analytics /