Enterprise Tooling Engineer - London - Flexible working / Global Organisation / Azure Cloud Platform
£40,000 - £65,000
Does flexible working to suit your work life balance and having the most cutting edge software/hardware to hand sound like your bag? If so then keep reading as one of my clients who are investment specialists and not to mention a global organisation have a heavy demand for an experienced enterprise tooling engineer to come and join their squad.
The office is situated in their Horsham office which is brand new and been kitted out to the highest spec. You can even take advantage of the onsite restaurants and gym but ill go into the role a bit more for you…..
This is a chance to get a foot in the door with a business who are going to invest in your development just as much as their own. As the site is new this is a real opportunity to play a pivotal part in the shape of the business instead of joining an already existing team where you will slip into their already standing structure.
* Improve / develop Application as Code for core Enterprise Tooling.
* Assist with the automation of run books, and smoke tests.
* Assist with data ingestion processes into HDF/Splunk. Work on improving the data pipeline.
* Work with the internal clients, assisting their projects, offering support and guidance to their initiatives, while keeping in mind Enterprise Tooling strategy and standards.
* Work with vendors and other internal teams.
* Understand the importance of metrics & statistics when measuring the performance & capacity.
* Experience with delivering analytics reports/tools in enterprise setting
What skills and tools make you a good match for this role?
* Ansible- this is something you should have an excellent understanding of
* Brilliant understanding of Linux & Windows
* Knowledge of Python 2/3
* Working knowledge of powershell and winrm
* Knowledge of Splunk visualization (search / dashboarding / reporting), props and transforms
* ETL for access to and manipulating underlying data sources: Python/ other relevant data extraction language
* Exposure to different file formats, including JSON / YAML / CSV
* Worked to agile methodologies
What will you get in return?
You will get the opportunity to cross train into other areas of the business both strengthening your existing skill set and adding value along the journey. This is a rapidly expanding business of which you can be a part of and you can ensure your personal development will be at the height of this companies values. They have a world class reputation in delivering their services to market which you can be a part of.
Contact: So if you have managed to read this full ad and like the sound of the role then you can contact me via the following means:
Office Line - 01917 315286
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
.net / c# / c++ / .net entity / asp.net / SQL server / Git / Excel / Excel add-ins / VBA / Messaging Systems / Azure / Azure Services/ Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Powershell / Node.js / Typescript / Pre-Sales / MLD / Solutions Architect / Stakeholders/ Consultancy / microservice architecture / Azure services/ / web / worker roles / service bus / storage / service fabric / HDInsight / Data Bricks / Visual studio / business analysis / waterfall / Big data / mongoDB / artificial intelligence / machine learning / infrastructure / development /architect / Microsoft / Azure Cosmos DB / Azure SQL Server / Azure stream analytics /