The time for Node is now!
We often hear from the Development community how difficult it can be to keep your technical skills relevant in a market that is constantly evolving. This organisation champions on-going growth and development and is constantly looking for ways to implement modern and emerging technology into their product, so you don't have to worry about being left behind.
What you do
Reporting directly to the technical lead, you would find yourself collaborating closely within a cross-functional product team of 8 to design, build and implement new features of the platform. Perform maintenance on existing applications and features, ensure the code is clean, scalable and maintainable as well as research and development into architectural best practice as well as new and emerging technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong, hands on development experience with Node.js
* Containerisation with Docker
* Understanding of CI-CD tools and best practice - Git, Jenkins
* Experienced in AWS Cloud Services
* Strong understanding of serverless architecture and applications
* Strong skills in developing Microservices using REST API
* Familiar with JSON and XML formats
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Close to public transport
* Health and wellness allowance
* 3 extra 'Recharge' days per year on-top of annual leave
* On-going training and development programs
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to email@example.com
+61 3 9088 3709