My client is a reputable Logistics/ Supply Chan organisation that has over 20 offices across APAC region. We are looking to hire a Junior RPA Developer to join the team to implement RPA capabilities across the APAC offices.
* Work closely with the process owner, stakeholders to identify process automation opportunities across various department
* Analysis of current work processes, gathering requirement and expectation, design and develop solutions, UAT, deployment, support and documentation
* Coordinate end to end RPA project roll out, ranging from process analysis to robot development and implementation
* Support to fix operational incidents related to RPA processes in production.
* Understand, learn and develop on Robotics tool (UiPath)
* Explore other digital projects/tools such as OCR, Machine Learning that can complement or augment the usage of RPA
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any relevant
* Internship expereince on RPA or business process optimization
* Individual that has interest towards RPA/AI and willing to learn process automation
* Good experience analysing and mapping business processes within service-based organisation
* RPA tools - UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, Kryon, etc.
* Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication and ability to interact effectively with different level of stakeholders
Interviews are ongoing at the moment, please send me your updated CV in words format to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon possible. For other RPA opportunities, feel free to get in touch as well.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550