Job Type: Permanent & Full Time.
Start date: ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any IOS developer to join an incredibly faced paced team working alongside award winning products which are used in over 25 countries. The company itself are truly agile organisation without hierarchy and bureaucracy, they work in small autonomous and cross-functional teams - which truly believe in developing and retaining their employees within.
If you are a well-versed, enthusiastic iOS developer willing to develop and maintain innovative platforms this job is for you. The work will vary between exciting new projects in line with provided designs and frameworks and maintaining and upgrading our current service offering, through improving and streamlining projects alongside further updates and
additions. You will also be exposed to a vast array of systems which are growing rapidly worldwide and the company is at the forefront of providing effective and scalable solutions.
Skills and Knowledge required:
* Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
* Minimum applicable experience (years): Minimum 2 years
* Required nature of experience: Experience in native iOS (SWIFT) development specifically
* Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
* A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
* Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries available.
* and integration experience.
* Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
* Experience with RESTful API integration.
* Well versed in Git.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development.
* life cycle within an Agile environment.
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Great Coffee
* Latest tech to enhance your developing skills
* Tailored learning & development plan to help you progress in your professional career
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Fly out with the team internationally for product launches (USA, Europe & Other)
This role is shortlisting now, please contact me imminently at +27-10-443-9929 / email@example.com