DevOps Engineer Positions - Manchester and UK Wide
Salary Ranges from £30,000 to £85,000 - All Levels
This client is an exciting and innovative company based in Manchester who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team working on cutting edge technology. Working with multinational clients our client are leaders in their field and are highly successful due to their supportive and passionate teams. This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate, so if you would like to find out more, read on and send over you CV to avoid missing out.
What they can do for you:
* Provide the most cutting edge technologies to work with on a daily basis
* Training and certifications paid by the company
* Huge career growth within the company
* Work for the UK's leader in DevOps Consultancy
These skills are desirable:
* Experience with CI/CD processes and tools
* Solid understanding of Linux
* Configuration tooling (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, etc)
* Experience with infrastructure, containerisation and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) Cloud experience (Ideally GCP or AWS)
You will be passionate about the platform while overseeing code releases and looking after the hosting infrastructure. You will have an understanding with Hardware and Software while having extensive experience with Configuration management tools (Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc).
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.