Pearson Frank in collaboration with one of our clients who are a renowned retail brand are currently looking for a Frontend Developers with solid experience working with React.js for a daily-rate contract opportunity based just outside of Melbourne's CBD.
You will be working within the Creative Technology team reporting directly to the Head of Creative Technology, being responsible for delivering the front end development of campaigns, extensions and modifications to the internal website platform and surrounding digital properties whilst being an integral member of the team.
The initial duration for this contract position is 3 months with views to extend for successful candidates.
* Development of Web Applications to the highest standards
* Solution Design whilst working with the Digital, Creative and Marketing teams to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
* Vendor collaboration with vendors who are providing development services to ensure consistency of approach to absorb projects back into the team
* Expected to be able to work autonomously
* Proficiency working with React.js
* Strong knowledge of Node.js
* Expertise working with SASS/LESS and an understanding of relevant CSS frameworks
* Understanding of version control systems (Git/Github/Bitbucket)
Nice to Haves:
* Experience working Gatsby.js
* Good problem solving capability
* Consistent experience of working within a cross functional team
* Able to coordinate with team members who are less technically proficient
Whats on offer:
* Close to public transport
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
* Internal career advancement opportunities, high likelihood to go extend/go permanent
* Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507