Pearson Frank, the global leader in freelance/contract and permanent rescruitment within Open Source technolopgies are very pleased to bring to you this new opportunity for a Senior App developer to be part of one of our cross-functional teams. You will be part of a team consisting of both developers, UX designers and various business stakeholders. You will work on development of an App created for one of the most recognisable companies across Scandinavia, where focus is to improve the customer experience in combination with our business goals.
Duration: 4 months and with possibility of extension
* Design and build advanced applications primarily for the iOS platform.
* Work tightly together with UX people in the team to design and develop apps.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work together with the rest of the team to improve the development process, from idea to production
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API's
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Good knowledge and experience with Swift and Objective C
* Experience with Git
* Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, etc
* Experience with or interest in agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
* A people person and great at working in cross-functional and virtual teams with people from other parts of the organization.
* A skilled App developer within IOS, preferably with a good understanding of backend development
* Passionate about technology in general and mobile in particular, and have a strong interest in learning about and playing with new technologies. You might have some spare-time projects that you are proud of and want to tell us about
* Detail oriented and genuinely interested in user experience
* Concerned about writing maintainable and testable code
* Social and outgoing, with good communication skills
* Thriving in fast-paced environments, rooted in agile methodologies.
* Self-driven with the ability to work towards a common goal without micro management
* Driven by internal motivation, taking initiative on, and responsibility for, new ideas, instead of waiting for requirements or handovers from business units.
* Fluent in English, both oral and written.
It is a big plus if you have
* Experience working with Android
* Knowledge of GraphQL
* Fluency in Norwegian, both oral and written