Pearson Frank have partnered with an industry leading SaaS organisation who are building high-quality marketing automation products for top-tier clients across Australia and the world. As such we are currently on the look-out for a Front-end or Fullstack Engineer with strong React skills, a background in PHP programming and a willingness to learn new technologies.
With multiple, cross-functional development teams, this role would see you working closely with testers, UX developers and Product designers to deliver on a product portfolio using a modern tech-stack.
If you are looking for a fast-paced organisation that has the stability and drive of an enterprise organisation, with the culture and atmosphere of a vibrant start-up, this is the role for you.
Skills & Qualifications
* Backend programming experience with PHP would be very beneficial for this role
* Experience with GIT source control and CI/CD
* Unit Testing/TDD experience: Mocha or similiar
* Experienced in the development of web applications of scale
* Cloud services: AWS knowledge (bonus)
* Previous expeirence with Erlang/Elixir (bonus)
* Close to public transport
* Training/Development programs
* Excellent salary packaging
* Consistent salary reviews
* Opportunities for promotions
This is a high-growth organisation, who are already, and will continue to, lead the market they operate in. If you are passionate about your work and technically innovative, apply below.
If you don't match all the above requirements, but are hungry to dive into a new role in development, the team at Pearson Frank would still love to hear from you!
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to email@example.com
+61 3 9088 3709