Join an international team for a worldwide operating online shop which offers their customers a great customer experience when shopping for luxurious fashion.
* Have knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
* Ideally have experience in building applications on React (Vue or Angular is a plus)
* Have worked with RESTful APIs (be familiar with GraphQL is a plus)
* Be familiar in building responsive design with the latest CSS feature
* Ideally be familiar with SASS, webpack, gulp, grunt and other automation tools
* Have knowledge of CI tools
* Have a good knowledge of relational database systems, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
* Be familiar with code testing practice
* Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
* Be fluent in English
* Develop, test, deploy and maintain new exciting products and features in a small cross-functional agile team
* Define new features and requirements in cooperation with stakeholders
* Implement performant and scalable solutions
* Advocate highest code quality and standards
* Implement and automate testing strategies in a CI environment
* Mentor team mates in good coding practices and principles
* 28 vacation days
* Home office opportunities
* Discounts for gym memberships, travel cards, lunch
* Staff discount
* Language classes
Are you interested? Get in touch and send me your CV via email: email@example.com or call me: +49 (0)221-65089556.
Pearson Frank International is the leading worldwide Java / PHP recruitment firm, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and across Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.