Pearson Frank in collaboration with one of our clients who are a renowned enterprise-level organisation are currently looking for a Frontend Developers with solid experience working with recent versions of Angular for both 6 month contract and permanent opportunities based just in Melbourne's CBD.
You will be working within the internal development team reporting directly to the Director of Technology, being responsible for delivering the front end development of campaigns, extensions and modifications to current and upcoming projects whilst being an integral member of the team.
The initial duration for the contract position is 6 months with views to extend or go permanent for successful candidates. There is also the opportunity for permanent positions from day one.
* Development of Applications to the highest standards
* Solution Design whilst working with the Digital, Creative and Marketing teams to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
* Collaboration with vendors who are providing development services to ensure consistency of approach to absorb projects back into the team
* Expected to be able to work autonomously
* Proficiency working with recent versions of Angular (Angular 8 highly regarded)
* Strong knowledge of Node.js
* Expertise working with SASS/LESS and an understanding of relevant CSS frameworks
* Understanding of version control systems (Git/Github/Bitbucket)
Nice to Haves:
* Exposure working with UI/UX Design
* Experience with testing tools (Mocha, Jest, Webpack)
* Good problem solving capability
* Consistent experience of working within a cross functional team
* Able to coordinate with team members who are less technically proficient
Whats on offer:
* Close to public transport
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
* Internal career advancement opportunities
* Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
* Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507