AWS Partner based in Cambridge are looking for a Data Engineer to work on their Cloud platform.
They employ hundreds of people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth.
* Build and maintain data pipelines to process diverse data sets at scale and with low latency
* Develop near real-time and batch-based data processing frameworks
* Design, develop, test, launch and manage software packages to support our use of data and advanced analytics
* Maintain and extend our data and analytics environments to provide additional tools and capabilities
* Knowledge and experience in AWS Services
* Proven history of adopting production related processes, deployment pipelines, reviews
* Experience deploying applications on Kubernetes Clusters
* Understanding of OO Python
* Flexible Working
* Bonus Scheme
* Private Health Care
* Gym Membership
* Generous Pension Contributions
* Life Insurance
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.