Pearson Frank in collaboration with one of our clients who are a renowned global enterprise organisation are currently looking for developers with solid experience working with Node.js for a daily-rate contract opportunity based in Melbourne's CBD.
You will be a valued member of the development team reporting directly to the Head of Technology, being responsible for delivering and maintaining the back end development of various existing and upcoming projects whilst given opportunities in planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment and support.
The initial duration for this contract position is 6 months with views to extend for successful candidates.
* Development of Web Applications to the highest standards
* Mentoring and collaborating with a small team of like-minded developers.
* Solution Design whilst working with the Digital, Creative and Marketing teams to help guide and develop a solution to briefs for business activities
* Developing and maintaining clean code that is suitable for CI/CD
* Expected to be able to work autonomously
* Solid experience in Node.js and associated technologies.
* Proficiency working with Typescript
* Experience with containerisation tools (Docker)
* Background working with RESTful services
* Fluency with version control tools (Git, Github, Bitbucket)
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with TDD processes
* Understanding of event driven systems (Kafka, Apache Spark)
* A strong grasp on best practice and standards
* Knowledge of React.js
* Good problem solving capability
* Consistent experience of working within a cross functional team
* Able to coordinate with team members who are less technically proficient
Whats on offer:
* Close to public transport
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
* Internal career advancement opportunities, high likelihood to go extend/go permanent
* Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507