My customer are looking to add experineced Front End Developers to their in house R&D team, an innovative company transforming the way construction industry works. Their Smart Services focuses on turning innovations into lovable products and solutions that entire industry can benefit from.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Your responsibilities include collaboration with designers, backend developers and other team members to create working web and/or mobile applications as well as taking part in refining the software development processes.
* You have proven experience as a frontend developer and we expect You to have an eye for usability, but at the same time to be able to follow our UI/UX designers work in order to get the best possible user experience for our end-users.
* Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Skills & Qualifications:
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
* Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and technologies (e.g. Typescript, GraphQL)
* Excellent Salary
* Phone, Insurance
For more information get in touch on the following....
✉ Email: email@example.com
☎ Contact Number: +44(0)1915949744 (1587) / +358 753 266586