One of my clients who is a global leader in financial services is looking for Low Latency Senior Developer for their IT Hub in Warsaw. Perm/B2B
About the role:
* Design, build and maintain a platform for order management, exchange connectivity, processing high volumes of ticking data and post-trade processing.
* Develop data ingestion processes.
* Design distributed computation infrastructure.
* Use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it.
* Communication with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers.
* Higher Education
* Years of professional experience developing low latency systems
* Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
* Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in data-driven performance analysis and optimizations.
* Experience building transaction sequencing architectures
* JVM internals, tuning for low-latency, GC-free real-time operation
* experience with event sourcing based architecture
* Linux systems programming experience
Get In touch for more information with Dawid Klubowicz on firstname.lastname@example.org