DevOps Engineer - Manchester - Up to £75,000 per annum (1-2 days remote working)
Linux, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, AWS/Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Python
A DevOps Engineer is required to join a globally recognised internet provider company based in Manchester in order to help drive and implement a DevOps way of working as well as working on several greenfield projects. The company are pioneers of automation and it will be your responsibility as the DevOps Engineer to design and improve the existing architecture, building CI/CD pipelines as well as implementing the latest tools in order to enhance the efficiency of their platform.
Skills / Experience desirable for the successful DevOps Engineer:
* Proven track record of successfully delivering various on-premise projects
* Extensive experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet & Ansible
* Strong scripting experience using Python and Bash
* Confident with containerisation technologies - Docker & Kubernetes
* Strong background in working with Linux operating systems
* Knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS etc.)
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.