South London / Surrey
Up to £70,000
Flexible Working Hours | Free Shuttle Bus to the Office | Exclusive discounts on travel and retail | Discretional and Festive Bonus
An industry leading finance and insurance company are on the look out for two talented Data Engineers to join their growing in-house IT department.
Working with one of the industry leaders in data-driven development, you will be responsible for the data design, development of data pipelines, loading of the data lake and data warehouses as well as building reports and visualisations.
What will you be up to?...
* Designing and building internal technical products
* Assisting to define the technical direction for products
* Implementing data pipelines to ingest data into datastores for internal reporting and analytics
* Managing data stores for data quality and availability
* Support of pipelines and platforms & support
* Identify areas of improvements around product quality
The technical bit…
Essential experience in:
* Hands-on experience of development of an AWS based Data Platform
* Knowledge of AWS tools: Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena
* Experience in writing Python code
* Working knowledge of producing data pipelines using Spark
* Visualisation tools such as Tableau
* Experience in Insurance/Finance industry
Apply today for more information and a call in full confidence
0191 917 4997
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK