Senior Mobile Developer
* Minimum a Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
* At least 2-3 years of experience working with MYSQL and NOSQL databases and tools, along with integration with web APIs and services, is a must.
* Good understanding of mobile application design implementation (UX & UI) and mobile development concepts (e.g. MVC) as well as related technologies, SDKs, libraries and frameworks such as React Native, Node.js, etc.
* Exposure to SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies.
* Able to communicate effectively, analytical with good time management, problem-solving and documentation skills.
* Translate UX/UI wireframes, storyboards and/or visual mock-ups into mobile front-end elements, controls and codes.
* Develop, program new mobile applications, as well as maintain and implement new functionalities and features for existing mobile applications, integrating with defined APIs, databases and infrastructure.
* Write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes, using defined IDEs and tools.
* Perform internal tests and code reviews to identify mobile applications-related bugs, bottlenecks and/or quality issues, and work with the relevant parties to fix and resolve the same.
* Verify deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved specifications.
* Arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported mobile application-related issues closely.
* Create, update and maintain proper specifications, such as functional, technical and/or database