Are you a Dutch speaking Java Specialist?
- Dutch Speaking Java Developer, Amsterdam -
One of the most Dynamic consultancies across Randstad has opened their Amsterdam doors. With an impressive portfolio, e.g. Albert Heijn as main client, the company is growing and looking for go-getters who are ready to go the extra mile. Efforts won't go unnoticed as you can earn up to €2000 per month on top of your base salary.
On a day to day basis you'll be coding and providing solutions to your clients. You will be working on site with clients on various interesting projects with a three to six months' time line. Could potentially be longer, depends on clients needs.
* 2-5 years of experience with JAVA EE;
* Experience with Spring and Hibernate;
* Experience working with Agile / Scrum;
* HBO / WO diploma
* MUST be fluent in Dutch (writing and speaking)
Brownie points if you have experience with Docker, Microservices or AI!
So what will you get from this client?
* Permanent contract
* Up to € 2,000 per month on top of your basic salary
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop
* Fun assignments such as working on back-end and front-end of Albert Heijn's website
* We ensure that you enjoy your work and your colleagues every day! We are a small team but we look after each other and strive to provide the best service for our clientele
Interviews for this role will be happening next week so don't get caught snoozing!
What is it that interested in this role? I'm eager to find out what you think.
My name is Ola Maciejewska and the best number to reach me on is +31 202 41 8534 or alternatively if you'd rather chat electronically then send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org