QA Engineer (f/m/d) - Munich
Join an international team for a worldwide operating online shop which offers their customers a great customer experience when shopping for luxurious fashion.
* Hands-on experience in QA and test automation
* Have an automation mind-set, not manual
* Be experienced building testing frameworks for API and frontend applications and tools (e.g. Appium, Webdriver.io, Codeception)
* Experience in web app automation and browser compatibility testing (IE, Chrome, FF)
* Be familiar with mobile testing automation
* Be familiar with design patterns (e.g. PlayScreen, Page Object Model)
* Have knowledge of CI tools
* Be comfortable with containers
* Familiarity with Linux operating systems and relational databases
* Be willing to use and learn different coding languages and testing frameworks
* Be fluent in English
* Review business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications of current software development projects
* Participate in product backlog grooming, story sizing activities while clarifying acceptance criteria
* Turn requirements and specifications into written test plans, test cases, and occasionally test scripts.
* Lead the effort to automate manual test cases
* Be involved in the whole development process working in small cross-functional agile team
* Design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks
* Mentor developers to write testable software
* Advocate and promote a quality culture across the organization
* 28 vacation days
* Home office opportunities
* Discounts for gym memberships, travel cards, lunch
* Staff discount
* Language classes
Are you interested? Get in touch and send me your CV via email: email@example.com or call me: +49 (0)221-65089556.
Pearson Frank International is the leading worldwide Java / PHP recruitment firm, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and across Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.