Scrum Master / Release Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Scrum Master / Release Manager required!
My client is an internationally renowned software house based in North London (Enfield). Following a very successful couple of years they are looking to re-invest profits made into the IT department, starting with a very important hire in the Scrum Management Department.
They need someone who is ambitious and hardworking who has very broad experience in Scrum Mastery and good knowledge of Release Management as this is a hybrid role.
Demonstrable Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
* Knowledge of agile Scrum methodology
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
* Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate the teams
* Strong knowledge of software development processes and procedures
* Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
* Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and user stories
For this role my client is looking to compensate the ideal Scrum Master/ Release Manager with a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They are based in North London so are easily accessible from North London, Hertfordshire and areas of Essex/ Buckinghamshire.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Nick Phelps - (+44) 0191 338 7573
Scrum, Agile, Scrum Master, Release Management, Analyst, Consultant, Functional, London, Greater London, North London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex