We are looking for passionate and energetic Principal Software Engineer's to be part of a leader in helping organisations secure the software that powers businesses. My client's SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. You will be an integral part in the expansion of my clients business from private data centre to public cloud.
My client have a feel of a start up company but have the resources of a successful billion dollar company. My clients open environment stimulates team work and agile development and he sharing of innovative ideas and coding practices. You will also be responsible for developing the software solution deployed in the Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud environment.
* 10-12 years of work experience in developing leading edge software
* Demonstrable technical leadership on a software development team
* Experience on all aspects of designing, developing, deploying, testing, operating and monitoring a scalable, performant service through multiple releases.
* Experience with AWS Infrastructure.
* Understanding of web technology frameworks like Spring
Additional skills which would be a bonus for my client are:
* Knowledge and experience in Agile development models (Scrum, SAFe etc)
* Exposure to Cloud based operations and / or monitoring tools, like AWS CloudWatch
This role comes with a great benefits package which will be based on your experience and skills. You will also get private healthcare and dental plans, company paid holidays, vacation, anniversary service and sick days, 401(k) plan, education/training reimburstment, charitable gift program, adoption assistance programme.
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you:
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either +16469931397
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.