Job Title - Front End Developer (5 positions)
Salary - Up to R55,000 per month
Job Type - Permanent/Full time
We are looking for multiple Developers to start ASAP for a great organisation that are thriving as a small business and now looking to expand their team significantly.
As a Front End Developer you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgement to plan and execute your tasks.
* Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
* Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
* Work and collaborate with the rest of the dev team
* Work with product and design team
* Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the API's to support it
* Minimum 2 years experience
* Familiar with Less/Sass or similar css framework
* Experience working with Git version control
* An understanding and passion for UI/UX & design
* Hard working individual
* A constant need to learn, improve and innovate within your field
Advantageous but not essential
* Knowledge of React.js & Node.js
* Knowledge of ECMAScript 2016 Standard
* Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
* Experience working with REST
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Regular salary appraisals
This is a fantastic opportunity for Developers to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job. We are looking to move on these roles quickly and can have the process turned around relatively quickly, thus do not miss the opportunity and get in touch by sending your CV.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.