One of my leading clients, an innovative and forward-thinking Software House, is looking to add skilled QA Test Analysts to their expanding software engineering function. The organisation are product-based, located in Newcastle upon Tyne, with the role focused around testing UI/Web applications using a range of tools and technologies within an Agile development environment.
Moreover, I have worked with this organisation for a number of years and can personally vouch for their fantastic company culture. They are all about collaboration and have a great team structure, focused around tailored career development, solid one-on-one coaching from senior members of staff and great rewards. They also have state-of-the-art and modern offices which always helps!
Some of the key responsibilities associated with the role include:
* Planning and executing automation test scripts, mainly focusing on UI/Web and Mobile applications
* Constantly collaborating with Software Engineers, Product Owners and Architects throughout the full software development lifecycle to ensure a 'quality-first' approach to engineering.
* Help to push and implement the organisation's automation strategy throughout every project.
* Act as a technical stakeholder and SME on all projects.
* Have fun... seriously.
They are looking for the following from any applicants:
* Proven experience working in an Agile environment, ideally Scrum.
* Experience working with both functional and non-functional testing tools, including performance testing, load testing and stress testing.
* Experience working with CI/CD and an appreciation for DevOps.
* Ability to test APIs using either Postman or Blazemeter.
* Experience working with Automation tools including Selenium Web Driver.
In summary they are looking for somebody with an appetite to improve and a passion for ensuring a 'quality over speed' approach to software releases. If that is you, then I can be contacted via the following:
Office Line: 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR