Our client is a leading IT solution MNC which focuses on fintech solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for web and mobile platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Developing front end website architecture.
* Developing back end website applications.
* Creating servers and databases for functionality.
* Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
* Ensuring responsiveness of web applications on desktop and mobile devices.
* Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
* Assit the product team to design user interactions if needed.
* Work with the design team to designing and develope APIs.
* Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
* Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
* At least 2 years of relevant experience
* Proficiency with frontend css framework such as Bootstrap or AntDesign.
* Proficiency with server side languages and framework such as Java and Spring Boot.
* Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues.
* Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships.
* Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
* Ability to work independently and with others.
* Experience in hybrid-mobile development with ReactNative is a plus.
* Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Understanding of payments industry is a plus.
* Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese. Understanding of Japanese or Korean is a plus.
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Yan Qiu at email@example.com or call +852 3018 0380.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.