Looking for strong JAVA server side candidate with Spring framework knowledge to join this fintech company that focused on structured products backed by famous investment banking and wealth management company. More details of job description as below:
* Architect and deliver software according to company standards and guidelines
* Assist support and operation teams with analysis and resolution of production issues
* Work closely with product team to design and deliver new features & enhancements
* Work in DevOps environment and agile development methodology
* Work closely with operation teams to deploy new software releases according to company release processes
* Assist with monitoring of systems to proactively identify performance issues
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* 10 years working experience with building enterprise system in Java
* Experience in implementing electronic trading solutions using FIX protocol
* Solid experience of ReST services, especially Open API and Swagger
* Expertise in JPA, Hibernate and Spring, distributed cache (eg. Hazelcast).
* Deep knowledge of messaging and event-driven architectures, particularly using RabbitMQ
* Ideally exposure to microservices and cloud architectures
* Excellent understanding of best practices of testing in agile development
* Experience in software stress-testing techniques
* Excellent in software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
* Exposure to equity, FI, FX derivatives trading applications, especially OTC and structured products.
This is an exciting opportunity as they have strong team culture in this company. Come and work with a bunch of youthful and cheerful teammates. If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other JAVA related opportunities, please send your resume immediately to Yukie: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.