Pearson Frank have partnered with an exciting new eCommerce startup based in Collingwood who are currently looking for Fullstack PHP Developers with solid experience working with Wordpress/WooCommerce to help them out for an initial 2 month contract period.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, working alongside Graphic Designers on the existing Wordpress/WooCommerce platform to improve, maintain and develop the code-base. You will be able to hit-the-ground-running, writing high-standard PHP efficiently and effectively whilst being an integral part of the organisation.
The initial contract duration is for 2 months with views to extend for the right candidate.
* Development and Deployment of Web Applications to the highest standards throughout the entire development life-cycle.
* Maintaining the product software and databases to ensure optimisation an functionality.
* Meeting both the technical needs and consumer needs.
* Expected to be able to work autonomously and within a team
* Demonstrated hands-on experience working with Wordpress/WooCommerce
* Proficiency developing with PHP (Recent versions of PHP preferred)
* Experience working with databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
* Experience with Git / Github / Bitbucket
* Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
* Excellent problem solving capability
* Good communication skills
Whats on offer:
* Easy access to public-transport
* Great environment with like-minded, ambitious individuals
* Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
* Work within a tight-knit and highly driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507