Dutch company - PHP / Laravel developer - Amsterdam - Inhouse positie / Vendor
Then my client would be really interested in meeting you!
It is a nice bonus if you have affinity and/or experience with containerization / Kubernetes.Of course you will receive the right guidance, but you are the key to success. You understand data modelling and it is an advantage if you master both Jira and Git.''
You will mostly be working with
* A big bonus to have is Vue.js, Jira and Git
* The company is a vendor and builds and runs on its own software. Your job is to contribute to the interlinking of these software and improving the processes. The role is based on 40 hours a week, and you will be working on an inhouse role, working for an internal client.
In addition to interesting work in a professional working environment, they offer:
* Salary in line with the market
* Good pension scheme
* Laptop and internet & mobile fee
* Possibility to follow training and attend events
* 8% holiday allowance + 25 holiday days per year
* Non-Venture bonus in the form of 2 extra days of holiday
* Compensation for overtime and standby services
* Discounts on products and services
* Own VMware server
* Opportunity to work flexy - remote every now and then
Does this sounds interesting to you?
Then I would like to get to know more about you and your career goals! You may send me your most recent C.V. at email@example.com or discuss more details with me at 31 (0)20 241 8553