Have you ever researched on a particular product and managed to achieve the brand information so readily and effectively? This function would not be possible without the work of a Backend Developer.
Our client is a market research firm on the lookout for a Senior Backend Developer to enhance community awareness through consumer research. You would be working on a product that would transform consumer research that would challenge the traditional methods of consumer research. You will also be working closely with the product lead and engineering team to achieve optimum results.
* Participate in full end to end software product lifecycle, and constantly improving the scalability and efficiency of the products
* Designing programme code in Node.js for web and mobile app products
* Integration of backend technology for performance and optimization
* Enhancement of complex production app and system architecture
* Upholding high development standards by engaging in coding and design feedback
* Working with the team to achieve overall product targets
* Mentor and guide junior developers - code review and implement processes
* Bachelor of degree in computer science, information technology, or related
* At least 6 years of hands-on backend development experience, system designing, data structure and algorithms
* Solid testing skills - design test plan, test strategy, writing test cases and executing test cases
* Knowledge working on databases like PostgreSQL, NoSQL and API integration
* Experience touching on AWS, GCP, Automation, CI/CD, Jenkins would be ideal
* Ability to mentor and guide junior developers - code review and implement processes
* Strong communication and stakeholder management
If you are a resilient, motivated individual looking to work in an environment to work with some of the best engineers and product guys, this would be a great place for you. If you are someone who like to express your idea and create a legacy of your own, I would like to speak with you to share more about the role. Click below or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R165855