Are you a Junior Android Developer looking to work in a company that is developing an actual game?
My client is a Game Company which is building a new game for both Android and iOS and is looking for a skilled Android Developer. If you also enjoy football then keep on reading because this is the company for you. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic developer who will also take part in decisions about the game. You will be working on the development of a game that has already been downloaded millions of times!
Role: Android Developer
* Adding new features to the game
* Solve bugs and improve performance of the app
* Make choices in the product
Skills & Qualifications:
* At least 2 years of experience in Android development (Java, C++ or Kotlin)
* Hands-on, solution-oriented, proactive and analytical developer
* Fluent in Dutch
* Working in an independent and professional Agile team
* A competitive salary plus other benefits
* Space for your creative input: you contribute to the building of the game!
* Informal working environment
If you want to learn more get in touch with me:
Phone: +31 (0)202 41 8519