Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (PHP)
Pearson frank is looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer specialising in PHP for Social Enterprise Organisation in Melbourne. As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work very closely with an incredible cross-functional team.
If you are looking for a fast paced and a fun environment that has the stability and a lot of future growth within the company, this is the role for you.
The current Melbourne team is around 16 people from which 4 are engineers who are building a platform which is already being used by more than 5000 organisations.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Build elegant Full Stack Solutions.
* Write clean, scalable codes.
* You are a proponent of best practices and software design patterns.
* Build and Maintain a reliable platform through excellent test coverage and a solid operations layer.
* Assist in problem solving and provide insight and suggestions to upper management on improvements.
* Manage the workload both independently or as a part of the team.
Must Have Skills
* Experience with Laravel or Symfony.
* Experience working with React.js/Redux or Vue.js.
* Experience with GCloud or AWS.
* Experience as a senior engineer.
* Experience with Automated testing and Docker.
* GraphQl and MySQL.
* js / Express.
* RESTful API design.
* Yarn / NPM.
* Webpack / Rollup.
* Cloud dev-ops (logging, monitoring etc)
Whats on offer
* Lucrative salary packaging options.
* A beautiful office and close to public transport.
* Flexible working hours with an option for a 9-day fortnight.
* Well-defined career path and progression.
* A great team environment.
* Unlimited fruit, nuts and chocolate.
* In-house massage-therapist - visits every 2 weeks to give everyone a 15 minute massage.
* Standing desk and a Pet-friendly workplace.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
+61 3 8657 4586