Has coding been a passion of yours' since you can remember?
Yes? Then read on…
This company was funded back in 2011 by two experienced engineers. Now, that their clientele has grown over a number of years they are looking to expand their team of experienced Developers.
So what is so unique about this company? They are not purely driven by profits. They want to have a wide range of clientele which comes back because of the quality of the service being provided.
What am I looking for exactly?
* Experience Java OR/AND Scala Development
* Must have at least 3 years' experience within the field
* Open to English speakers, Dutch preferred
* Someone who takes pride in their work and has a commercial mindset
* Someone who knows what is going on within the industry market
What will you get in return for your expertise?
* Experienced colleagues to work with,
* Flat organisation, none of the old-school hierarchy malarkey,
* Various clients to work with, even a pick of your own projects,
* An excellent training budget,
* Above the market rate salary - believe me. It's very nice,
* Around 28 days' holiday per year,
* Joint visits to conference, trade fairs, training events… you name it,
* Most importantly, freedom to excel at anything you're good at (work related)
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
Does this sound like a dream role to you?
Don't waste any time and email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone call to discuss this opportunity further.