My client is one of the leading telecom company in Hong Kong, which is offering a comprehensive range of premier ICT services to both the enterprise and residential markets, including broadband, data connectivity, managed Wi-Fi, mobile, voice communications, data centre facilities, business continuity services, information security, system integration and various cloud solutions. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their dynamic working environment.
* Create, access, execute, review and revise project work plans in collaboration with different internal and external cross-functional work groups to fulfill engagements and HKBN business commitment.
* Monitor, convey project progress and update to clients, vendors and internal teams.
* Facilitate internal team, vendor and client meetings/tele-conference to define/review work.
* Prepare regular status reports and distributes internally and externally if necessary.
* Resolves and escalates issue in a timely fashion.
* Quality assurance on project deliverables.
* Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to management.
* Ability to travel to customer site / attend industry conference / attend technologies forums in either overseas or Mainland China
* Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies
* Degree/Diploma holder in IT, Engineering or related disciplines
* PMI certification or with project management experience in a similar working environment
* 2-3 years of solid experience in technical support / project management in telecom industry; Service fulfilment and/or network operations experience is a must
* Skill-set on DWDM, submarine cable capacity implementation and interconnection within data centre is an asset
* Knowledge in LAN/WAN Networking, Router/Switch, Optical Network and Voice Network a definite advantage
* Awareness in new and emerging telecom technologies and services
* Good knowledge and proven experience in MS office and MS project
* Careful, well-organized, good presentation and communication skills
* Adaptive to difficult situations and stress tolerable
* Confident of communicating in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other IT Development opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Yan Qiu at email@example.com or call +852 3018 0380.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.