/*As this project is in Govt Domain we need people who are Australian Citizen OR Australian PR */
Location - 10min from CBD
We are recruiting for a Private Defence Organisation who are working very closely with the Australian Defence Force. This is a new SCRUM team and we are looking for people who have good experience working in Agile sprints.
Environment: C#, Asp.net, ReactJS, NodeJS, Nginx Server, MongoDB, Docker Jenkins, ANTLR Library, SonarQube, dotTrace Profiler, ILSpy, RoboMongo, Microsoft Owin Security, GIT, TFS, LINQ, REST API, AJAX, Visual Studio 2017
* Full-stack web tech application development, including design and implementation of asynchronous Web APIs
* Maintaining control over the software life-cycle parallel to the project's software development life-cycle.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with other developers to deliver a high-quality product within defined schedules for product releases.
* Build & Deployment using Jenkins , Mavern , NPM , NuGet
* Deliver code meeting high standards of engineering excellence, including maintainability, testability, security, scalability and performance optimisation.
* If you have Security Clearance (Baseline, NV1, NV2, PV )
* Experience working on Defence, Government projects.
* Experience with security and authorisation protocols
What will happen after you apply
1 Recruitment consult will analyse your profile.
2 If shortlisted a short 15-20 Min telephonic with HR.
3 Take-Home Technical Test
4 Face To Face interview.
5 Reference Check
03 9088 3723
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, React.Js, Node.Js, AngularJs, Vue.js, Software Engineer, Application Developer