- Dutch speaking Java Developer, Amsterdam -
Founded in 2014 this consultancy just started off with two people. Now, it's your chance to join a team of pioneers who are looking for Java Developers who are very passionate about their work.
My client is looking for Dutch speaking candidates who strive under pressure and take pride in their work. This company is currently in it's growing phase where they need people to go the extra mile therefore you cannot have a 9-5 mentality.
This company works with various technologies such as Java, Spring, Spring boot, AWS, Kubernetes and many more. My client also participates in regular tech meet-ups where the Senior employees are encouraged to take part in the talks. Of course, that it not compulsory. Knowledge sharing between the employees is always welcome; the employees find that it is the best way to enhance their skills.
So what is required for this role?
* You must be passionate about software development
* Have at least 5 years' experience with Java
* Experience with Java 8 and Java 11 is a plus
* Agile mindset is a MUST.
* You are not only an enthusiastic developer, but also a skilled problem solver
* You have experience with back-end development, but front-end experience is also very welcome
* You deliver quality work
* You are eager to learn and you like to experiment with the latest techniques
* MUST be fluent in Dutch
Why should you join team?
* Employees and their well-being is always a priority
* You get professionals who are passionate about development as colleagues
* We have a long, long list of worthy team outings once a quarter
* Want to attend a conference? No problem - do it
* Monthly meet-ups
* With us you have influence on your project
* Everyone is equal, we have a nice informal company culture
* Hackathon weekends every so often
* We encourage electric driving
* The company really does look after you
Does this sound interesting to you? Or maybe you know someone who would fit well into this company?
Get in touch.
+31 202 41 8534