Sounds great cause our client looking exactly for you!
This is a great chance to join an amazing team highly skilled in front end development update with the latest technology.
From their 3 different offices - Kontich, Aalst and Hasselt - you will have the chance to be involved in the development of different projects where you will be pro-active and always looking to improve the quality of developments.
Skills & Requirements
* 2+ years working experience as Frontend Developer (knowledge request at least of 2 of the following technology: React, Angular and VueJS)
* Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team.
* Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent will be a plus
* Bonus Skills (no mandatory): ElectronJS, Progressive Web App, GraphQL, Webpack & CSS3
* EU passport
* Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch.
* You work professionally and in a structured way
What we Offer
* Friendly workspace
* Frequent team building activity
* Company Car and Benelux fuel card
* Group Insurance and Hospital insurance
* Competitive salary based on your experience/skills
* Extensive training with certifications
* Phone allowance
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, web, mobile, and PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the best programmers and developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Java market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & I am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information, contact me at +31 20 241 8543 (ext 8543) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simone Staderini - Pearson Frank