Intermediate Java Developer
The Intermediate / JEE Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing according to functional specification executable source code of high quality, maintainability and efficiency in alignment to the development standards of PPS. The role encompasses understanding, implementing, supporting, upgrading, training and maintaining the technology aspects that supports project deliverables. The candidate requires a team spirit attitude and display openness to innovation and keeping up to the latest technology trends. The role includes developing data rich applications within an Agile development framework.
* Oracle / Sun certification or related qualification
* A Relevant 3-year degree or related diploma is an advantage
Knowledge & Experience
* Minimum 3 - 5 Years' experience on Java and JEE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, REST and SOAP, JPA/Hibernate)
* Spring Boot, Spring, Jboss / Wildfly
* Minimum 2 years' experience on MSSQL and Postgres DB.
* Good understanding and experience (4 - 6 years) in using JEE application server i.e. JBoss & Tomcat
* Worked in a multi-project environment
* Knowledge of and exposure to SDLC / Change Control / Release Management
* Solid understanding of versioning software ie. SVN and Git
* 4 - 6 years' experience with Maven
* Experience with Event Driven Architecture
* Experience with building Microservices
Salary depends on experience but is always competitive plus benefits.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.