Are you a Dutch-language Java specialist?
- Dutch-speaking Java Developer, Den Haag -
One of the most dynamic consultancy firms in the Randstad has opened their doors in Den Haag. With an impressive portfolio, including Albert Heijn as the main customer, the company is growing and is looking for people who are ready to go the extra mile. The efforts will not go unnoticed, because you can earn up to € 2000 per month on top of your base salary.
You code and deliver solutions to your customers on a daily basis. You work on location with clients on various interesting projects with a time line of three to six months. May take longer depending on customer needs.
* 1-5 years of experience with JAVA EE;
* Experience with Spring and Hibernate;
* Experience with working with Agile / Scrum;
* HBO / WO diploma
* MUST speak and write fluently Dutch (writing and speaking).
Brownie points if you have experience with Docker, Microservices or AI!
So what do you get from this customer?
* Permanent contract
* Up to € 2,000 per month on top of your basic salary
* You get a lease car and a rapidly developing laptop
* Fun assignments such as working on the back-end and front-end of Albert Heijn's website.
* We ensure that you enjoy your work and your colleagues every day! We are a small team, but we care for each other and strive to offer the best service to our customers.
Interviews for this role will take place next week, so don't get caught by snoozing!
What is it that is interested in this role? I'm curious what you think.
My name is Ola Maciejewska and the best number to reach me is +31 202 41 8534 or if you prefer to chat electronically, send me an email at email@example.com