Looking for Frontend Developer for one of my clients in Amsterdam. You will get the opportunity to learn and work with a small but highly experienced team of engineers, designers and product specialists.
In this role you will:
* Extend and maintain our internal design system and component library with great UX.
* Learn and apply best practices to build scalable and maintainable user interfaces.
* Collaborate with our product specialists in requirements gathering, design and development of features that support our ambitious goals.
* Own projects across the whole development lifecycle, from development and testing to refactoring.
What we are looking for:
* Great communication skills. You present complicated solutions in a simple way.
* Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
What you can expect:
* A fun and highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
* Great, laid-back atmosphere with a high level of autonomy in our office
* We love to be challenged. You will have exposure to every aspect of the software development cycle, and you will be encouraged to express your opinions and challenge our assumptions.
* Decide which technology to use. Research and learn new technologies and best practices.
If you are interested reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org